Phone Lehanes on 0466 073 211 or use the contact form here
Do you have a retail store?
No we do not have a retail store. If you live in Melbourne, we’re happy to meet up with you at a mutually convenient time to show you our range.
Yes, please find out more here.
How long does it take to process my order once I place it?
Whilst we try to meet orders for products which are in stock as soon as possible, please refer to our Terms and Conditions. If you have a timeline to meet, please let us know in the Comments Section at Check-Out. As an indicative guide to timelines to process an order from the time we accept it, please see the table below. Please note that processing times indicated below do not include Australia Post’s shipping time.
- Standard (non-custom) item: 1-3 business days.
- Printed (non-custom) items: 10-15 business days.
- Printed (custom) items: 2-4 weeks
Can I rush an order?
If you need to get something from our website urgently, then please contact us to see if we can help. If we are able to fulfill your order urgently, this will incur an additional fee to be discussed at the time of placing your order.
Do you sell samples of your products?
Only one unprinted invitation sample per customer is available free of charge. Others are charged at $4.50 each.
Samples are not available on Sale items, Baking Cups, Cupcake Wrappers, European Baking Cups.
Can I customise the colour of my sample?
Sorry but this option is unavailable.
Do you provide a printing service?
Yes we do. Please email us and we’re more than happy to send you a quote for printing. Don’t forget to let us know approximately how many invitations, place cards and/or accessory cards you’d like printed.
All invitations, place cards, response cards and menus arrive blank for ‘at home’ printing. Printing instructions are included with each order and templates will be provided upon request. We highly recommend the use of a laser printer, not an inkjet printer, for a crisper, cleaner result. Printing with inkjet printers may cause “bleeding” of the ink on some of the insert papers.
ORDERING & PAYMENT
What payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made securely on-line by credit card – Visa or Mastercard only – or by direct deposit into our bank account. Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full and cleared in our bank account.
Do you charge GST?
Yes, all prices quoted already include GST.
What are Lehane’s shipping charges?
Items are sent by either Australia Post’s Regular Post service from $4.50 or Express Post service starting from $7.00.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship anywhere within Australia only.
Can I track my item?
If you select Express Post you will be given a tracking number. Invitation orders that go via Registered Post will also be given a tracking number. Once your order has shipped, we will send you a confirmation shipping email which includes your tracking number. All orders can be tracked at www.austpost.com.au
What is your returns policy?
For our Returns Policy, please refer to Clause 10 of our Terms and Conditions.
- If you wish to return a product that was provided to you under our Terms and Conditions, then please contact us by telephone or email within 48 hours of the delivery time to make arrangements to return that Product, giving us reasons why you wish to return the Product. If we agree to accept a return, you must return the Product to us intact and undamaged including all original packaging; or we may collect the Product (at an additional charge that we will notify you at that time). You must provide us with the invoice we issued to you for your order to make a claim. If you fail to do so, then we may reject or deny your claim.
- Speciality orders and customised orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted after 30 days.